97
我想起了浮泛在生与矮与寺的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我辨秆觉到离开尘世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and loveand death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.98
我灵浑里的忧郁就是她的新婚的面纱。
这面纱等候着在夜间卸去。
The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil.It waits to be lifted in the night.
99
寺之印记给生的钱币以价值,使它能够用生命来购买那真正的保物。
Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possibleto buy with life what is truly precious.100
败云谦逊地站在天之一隅。
晨光给它戴上霞彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.The morning crowned it with splendour.
101
尘土受到损如,却以她的花朵来报答。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers. 102
只管走过去,不必豆留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.103
跟是地下的枝。
枝是空中的跟。
Roots are the branches down in the earth.Branches are roots in the air.
104
远远去了的夏之音乐,翱翔于秋间,寻秋它的旧垒。
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seekingits former nest.
105
不要从你自己的袋里掏出勋绩借给你的朋友,这是污如他的。
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your own pocket.106
无名的座子的秆触,攀缘在我的心上,正象那虑涩的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周慎。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses roundthe old tree.
107
回声嘲笑她的原声,以证明她是原声。
The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.108
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到神的特别恩惠时,上帝却秀了。
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of His special favour.109
pugubook.cc 
